Season 2, Episode 9
Hollywood actress Candace Cameron Bure (Full House) joins us on our “Year End Spectacular” to share her thoughts on the importance of kindness and how prayer is such a big part of her life.
10 … 9 … 8 … 7 … can it really be the end of the year? Before the ball drops in New York’s Times Square, The Praisecast team looks back at their resolutions from last year and proclaims some new ones for 2019. They decide to ‘give God more space’ over the next 12 months to do remarkable things and make it their mission to have actress Lacey Chabert on the podcast as a guest in the new year.
- Learn More about Candace Cameron Bure
- Follow Candace Cameron Bure on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Get copies of Candace Cameron Bure’s latest books: Kindness Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously, Kindness Starts Here: A 52-Week Journal to Cultivate Kindness, Candace Center Stage
- Are People Listening to The Praisecast in the World’s Tallest Building?
- Check out Hannah at a Liverpool FC game in London
- Praise.com Feature: Give God Some Space in 2019!
- Play ‘Would You Rather’
- What on earth does “diametrically opposed” mean?
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. You can download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go. Plus, get your daily ‘Praise’ reminder via our Daily Devotion email. And, listen to your favorite worship music on Praise Radio!