Season 2, Episode 1
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, and Hannah Goodwyn
This week, Mister Rogers‘ friend and former pastor Dr. George Wirth shares the inside story behind the cultural phenomenon of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and the new documentary, Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
The Praisecast team also walks you through a guide to evangelical celebrities — and their pastors — making a mark in Hollywood, the importance of Psalm 118:24 and how it applies to our everyday life, and yes, an all-new installment of “Products that Make You Go … Hmm?” – Back to School Edition. (Care for an edible pencil? Yum!)
- What Poison Oak Can Do to a Person!
- A Guide to the Evangelical Celebrities and Pastors Dominating Hollywood
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor: Mister Rogers Documentary
- Watch the Famous Racial Reconciliation Episode from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
- Praise.com Feature of the Week – “Make the Most of Today: A Lesson in Living Life to the Fullest”
Products that Make You Go … Hmm? – Back to School Edition
- Bulletproof Inserts for Backpacks
- Scratch Off Notes for Kids’ Lunchboxes
- Edible Pencils
- For the Uber Nerds: Candles that Smell Like Books
- Draw It Yourself Calculator
- Anti-Theft Sandwich Bags
And, don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a Praise lifestyle. Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. Listen to your favorite worship music on Praise Radio. Plus, you can download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go!