Season 3, Episode 6
Grammy Award-winning guitarist Brian “Head” Welch joins us to talk about his new documentary, Loud Krazy Love, which takes an in-depth look at his radical conversion to Christianity, raising his daughter alone, and his decision to leave Korn and then rejoin the band eight years later.
The Praisecast Team determines whether having Christian friends can save your life. They share their favorite summertime activities that may or may not include kayaking, fighting bears, and hammock habitation. And, Bekah rebukes Chris and Hannah for taking The Office character quiz twice. “I always thought I was a little more Pam-ish.”
- Do You Kayak? If Not, Watch This!
- Be Aware of Bears! A Few Important Safety Tips
- Man vs. Bear … Well Sort of
- Praise.com Feature: Having Christian Friends Will Save Your Life
- This Is The Worst! The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- Take the Quiz: What Character from The Office Are You?
More on Brian “Head” Welch
- Learn more about Brian “Head” Welch
- Watch Welch’s documentary, Loud Krazy Love
- Find out more of the story behind Loud Krazy Love
- Follow Brian “Head” Welch on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Do you have a great summer memory? Send us your story! or share it in the comments box below.
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got to help you live a praise lifestyle. Check out our Artist Blog (ft. exclusive blogs from Bethel Music’s Steffany Gretzinger, Rend Collective, Ryan Stevenson and more). And, subscribe to The Praisecast on iTunes or Google Play, so you never miss another great episode again!
Got a question for The Praisecast Team? Fill our Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.