Season 2, Episode 7
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, and Hannah Goodwyn
Season 8 American Idol finalist and “Fearless” singer Jasmine Murray joins us to share about her battle with anxiety. Also, psychologist Dr. Crista Gambrell joins us in studio to share tips on how fight anxiety and depression, especially during the holiday season.
With marketing campaigns beginning earlier and earlier for Halloween and Christmas, the Praisecast team takes a good, hard look at what’s becoming a forgotten holiday … Thanksgiving. (Can we get a gobble, gobble? Please?) And finally, we’ve got some stress reduction products that will definitely make you go … hmm. (Let’s just say a scalp massage tingler can make a world of difference!)
- Interesting Facts about Thanksgiving
- Learn more about Jasmine Murray
- Listen to Jasmine Murray’s song, “Fearless”
- Check out Jasmine Murray’s latest music
- More advice from Dr. Crista Gambrell
- Get Dr. Crista Gambrell’s book, Healing Through Movement: Getting Up After a Broken Heart
Stress Relief Products that Make You Go … Hmm
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. You can download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go. Plus, get your daily ‘Praise’ reminder via our Daily Devotion email. And, listen to your favorite worship music on Praise Radio!