Season 3, Episode 5
Veteran Christian music artist Josh Wilson joins us to discuss his latest EP, Don’t Look Back, his battle with anxiety, and how putting his trust in God changed his life.
The Praisecast Team takes a look at a new promotion from Wendy’s Restaurants that shines a light on the importance of adoption. Chris gives a report on his recent trip to see 1980s hair metal band Stryper play live. Plus, they open up The Praisecast Listener Mailbag to answer a few emails. (Shrimp scampi in a movie theater? Still an emphatic “NO!”)
- Learn More about the Yellow and Black Attack!
- Four Middle-Aged Men Living the Dream
- Wendy’s Launches a Very Cool Campaign to Encourage Adoption
- Some Startling Statistics about Adoption
More on Josh Wilson
- Learn More about Josh Wilson
- Get Josh Wilson’s EP, Don’t Look Back
- Follow Josh Wilson on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got to help you live a praise lifestyle. Check out our Artist Blog (ft. exclusive blogs from Bethel Music’s Steffany Gretzinger, Rend Collective, Ryan Stevenson and more). Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. And, subscribe to The Praisecast on iTunes or Google Play, so you never miss another great episode again!