Season 2, Episode 6
Charlotte Pence joins us to share about her new book, Where You Go, and the most valuable faith and life lessons her father, Vice President Mike Pence, has taught her. (And folks, they have nothing to do with politics.)
Also, it’s time for the mid-term elections and that can only mean one thing … political ‘debates’ are flooding everyone’s Facebook feeds. So, The Praisecast hosts take a moment to ponder whether it’s ever a good time to mix politics and social media. And if that’s not enough, they ‘kiss dating goodbye’. Well, not really, but they do talk over author Joshua Harris’ recent mea culpa.
- The story behind Mookie Betts’ late-night food delivery to Boston’s homeless
- Follow Charlotte Pence on Facebook and Twitter
- Get Charlotte Pence’s new book, Where You Go: Life Lessons from My Father
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23
- Read Joshua Harris’ Statement on Departing from I Kissed Dating Goodbye
- RELEVANT: “Moving on from ‘I Kissed Dating Goodbye'”
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. And, listen to your favorite worship music on Praise Radio!