Season 3, Episode 4
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, and Hannah Goodwyn
World-renowned photographer and philanthropist Jeremy Cowart joins us to share his personal story, one that will inspire you with the message that all things are possible when you actively engage your God-given purpose to change the world.
The Praisecast Team explores wacky eating habits and discusses why your eating habits matter to God. Plus, Chris, Hannah, and Bekah highlight a few unique non-profit charities who are changing the world in creative ways. But, back to the weird eating habits … ketchup on corn on the cob! Seriously?
Weird and Wacky Eating Habits
- Take a Peek at a Local Newspaper’s Annual Peep Show
- Watch a Peep Heated Up in a Microwave
- How Weird Are Your Eating Habits? Take the Quiz!
- Praise.com Feature: Why Your Eating Habits Matter to God
More on Jeremy Cowart
- Jeremy Cowart’s Story
- Featured Photography from Jeremy Cowart’s Portfolio
- Get Jeremy Cowart’s Book, I’m Possible: Jumping into Fear and Discovering a Life of Purpose
- Learn More about The Purpose Hotel
- Follow Jeremy Cowart on Facebook and Instagram
Charities Making a Difference in a Creative Way
We want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about our podcast in the comments box below or send an email The Praisecast Team.
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got to help you live a praise lifestyle. Check out our Artist Blog (ft. exclusive blogs from Bethel Music’s Steffany Gretzinger, Rend Collective, Ryan Stevenson and more). And, subscribe to The Praisecast on iTunes or Google Play, so you never miss another great episode again!
What crazy, scary, unique dream has God given you? Share your story in the comments box below.