Season 2, Episode 8
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, and Hannah Goodwyn
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! On this very special yuletide episode, singer/songwriter Matt Maher joins us to share the significance of observing advent and how the darkest time of year actually shines the brightest due to God’s gift to mankind.
Baubles, beads, twinkly lights, and a Canadian candy that requires a hammer to consume its sugary goodness? The Praisecast team shares their favorite holiday memories, decide Charlie Brown actually does Christmas best, and find some rather bizarre office Christmas party gifts that’ll make you go … hmm.
- Learn More about Matt Maher
- Buy Matt Maher’s New Christmas Album, Advent of Christmas
- Get Matt Maher’s New Children’s Book, Advent of Christmas
- A Canadian Christmas Candy that Will Break Your Teeth!
- The Origins of Advent
- Praise.com Feature: Charlie Brown Does Christmas Best
- Listen to Praise.com’s Christmas Music – It’s totally free and always on!
Office Christmas Party Gift Ideas that Make You Go … Hmm
- 12 Days of Christmas Socks for Men
- 12 Days of Christmas Socks for Women
- Character Snuggies
- Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats
- The Struggle Is Real Pencil Set
- Achievement Sticker Set for Adults
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. Plus, get your daily ‘Praise’ reminder via our Daily Devotion email.
And, we want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about this episode in the comments below. And if you want to reach out to The Praisecast hosts directly, email us!