Season 2, Episode 3
Evangelist Greg Laurie joins us to share about his new book Jesus Revolution, how God transformed an unlikely generation, and how He can do it again. The well-known California pastor also explains that it could be all about the music!
The Praisecast team discusses whether it might be time to ditch our prayer lists. They take a look at some fun, fall products that are sure to make you go … hmm! And they use Google Translate to learn how to pronounce The Praisecast in many different languages. Give “praise cast” a shot in Swahili: “Kutumwa kwa sifa!”
- Learn more about Pastor Greg Laurie
- Get Greg Laurie’s Jesus Revolution book
- Praise.com Feature: “It’s Time to Ditch Your Prayer List” by Fin Sheridan
Products That Make You Go … Hmm – Fun, Fall Fare Edition
- Heated Scarf for Chilly Fall Days
- Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Spray
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Face Mask
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Spice Pet Shampoo & Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Spice Pringles
- Pumpkin Spice Toothpaste
- Pumpkin Spice T-shirt
Now that you’re sufficiently informed about all the pumpkin spice products out there you’d ever want to buy…
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. Plus, you can download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go!
And, we want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about this week’s episode in the comments below. And if you want to reach out to The Praisecast hosts directly, email us!