Season 2, Episode 10
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, and Hannah Goodwyn
Arleen Spenceley, author of Chastity Is for Lovers: Single, Happy, and (Still) a Virgin, joins us to share her thoughts on abstinence and to equip you to worry less and trust God more.
What do The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, and Avatar all have in common? The Praisecast team answers this question and tests their knowledge on one of the least populated nations in the world. They debate whether it’s OK for Lauren Daigle to take issue with her “Christian artist” label. Plus, the team provides updates on if they’re succeeding or failing at their New Year’s resolutions. (It’s been less than a month. Could things be falling apart already?)
- 20 Interesting Facts about New Zealand
- Meet New Zealand’s Prime Minister!
- Learn to Say ‘Hello’ in Maori
- The Kiwi Bird … A Mouse with Wings?
- Learn More about Arleen Spenceley
- Get a copy of Arleen Spenceley’s book: Chastity Is for Lovers: Single, Happy, and (Still) a Virgin
- Which Is Better: The Lord of the Rings or The Chronicles of Narnia?
- Lauren Daigle Takes Issue with the Label ‘Christian Artist’
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. Dig into God’s Word with our free online Bible. Plus, you can download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go.
And, we want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about this episode in the comments below. And if you want to reach out to The Praisecast hosts directly, email us!