Season 1, Episode 9
This week, noted Christian author and speaker Lisa Bevere joins us to discuss her latest book, Adamant, and the importance of absolute truth. The Praisecast team tries to determine what lengths you should go to get a family member to attend church, ponders whether ordinary time can actually be sacred time even if you are stuck in horrendous traffic, and takes a look at some Christian-themed novelty t-shirts that make you go … hmm? (Try saying “Faithbook” three times fast!)
More of the Interview
Part 2 of Janet’s interview with Lisa Bevere –> LISTEN NOW!
More about Lisa Bevere
- Get a copy of Adamant: Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions
- Read an excerpt from Adamant by Lisa Bevere
- Lisa Bevere’s website: messengerinternational.org
Show Notes for Praisecast Ep. 9
- To What Lengths Would You Go to Get Your Family Member to Church? (FYI: Tasering Is Not Pretty!)
- 51% of Churchgoers Do Not Know This Fundamental Christian Belief
- What the Bible Says about ‘The Great Commission’ (See Matthew 18:18-20)
- Chris, a Podcast Celebrity? Seriously?!?
- Praise.com Featured Article: Ordinary Time Is Sacred Time
Cheesy T-shirts that Make You Go … Hmm?
- Spirit Wars: The Soul Awakens
- Monopoly: Stay Out of Hell Free
- Breaking Bread
- The Lord of All Things
- Faithbook: Jesus Wants to Be Your Friend
Don’t forget to get your daily ‘Praise’ reminder via our Daily Devotion email.
Plus, start your day with encouragement. Experience our free online Bible!
And, we want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about this week’s episode in the comments below. If you want to reach out to the team directly, email us.