Season 4, Episode 2
Best known for his watershed book “Wild at Heart”, author John Eldredge joins us to share a few simple practices that will not only help to recover your soul but also to discover the restorative power of beauty.
The Praisecast team reflects on the recent tragedies involving Kobe Bryant and tobyMac’s son and how to best minister to people who are hurting, they discuss the latest turmoil in the Royal Family, and Garrett opens up “The Tip Jar” to share some helpful suggestions to make a positive impact in your life as well as others.
In the News:
More on John Eldredge:
- Learn More about John Eldredge and ‘Get Your Life Back’
- Watch a Trailer for John Eldredge’s ‘Get Your Life Back’
- To Purchase ‘Get Your Life Back’
- Follow John Eldredge on Facebook and Twitter
Here are a Few Helpful Suggestions from The Tip Jar!
1. Say No
2. Blow Bubbles
3. Make a Phone Call
4. Order Your Groceries Online for Pickup
5. No Screen Time Before Bed
6. Invest Small Amounts of Money … Think Loose Change!
7. Dress Up (Fancy Friday instead of Casual Friday)
Follow The Praisecast on Social Media!
Got a Question? Fill the Praisecast Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries!