Season 3, Episode 11
New York Times bestselling author and YouTube sensation Jefferson Bethke joins us to discuss why today’s accelerated hustle of life is killing us and he shares a few simple ways to slow down to find purpose and meaning in your daily pursuit.
The Praisecast team also welcomes a new co-host, they chat about Kanye West’s decision to ditch popular music for good, and the team sifts through several tips on how to best help a friend grow in their faith. Finally, “Are you willing to take a stand on that hill for a lobster?”
- The Results of Chris’s Last Play-off Beard
- It’s Never a Good Idea to Disregard Your Food Allergies
- Kanye West Announces He is Done with Secular Music
- Simple Steps to Help Celebrity Christians Like Kanye West and Justin Bieber Grow
- Back to the Future … the Greatest Movie Ever?
- Just What is a Flux Capicator Anyway?
Learn More about Jefferson Bethke:
- All about Jefferson Bethke
- Watch Jefferson Bethke’s Cultural Impact Videos on YouTube
- To Purchase “To Hell with the Hustle”
- Follow Jefferson Bethke on Facebook and Twitter
Got a Question? Fill the Praisecast Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries!