Season 3, Episode 11
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, Kimberly Carr, and Garrett Harper
New York Times bestselling author and YouTube sensation Jefferson Bethke joins us to discuss why today’s accelerated hustle of life is killing us and he shares a few simple ways to slow down to find purpose and meaning in your daily pursuit.
The Praisecast team also welcomes a new co-host, they chat about Kanye West’s decision to ditch popular music for good, and the team sifts through several tips on how to best help a friend grow in their faith. Finally, “Are you willing to take a stand on that hill for a lobster?”
- The Results of Chris’s Last Play-off Beard
- It’s Never a Good Idea to Disregard Your Food Allergies
- Kanye West Announces He is Done with Secular Music
- Simple Steps to Help Celebrity Christians Like Kanye West and Justin Bieber Grow
- Back to the Future … the Greatest Movie Ever?
- Just What is a Flux Capicator Anyway?
Learn More about Jefferson Bethke:
- All about Jefferson Bethke
- Watch Jefferson Bethke’s Cultural Impact Videos on YouTube
- To Purchase “To Hell with the Hustle”
- Follow Jefferson Bethke on Facebook and Twitter
Got a Question? Fill the Praisecast Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries!