Season 3, Episode 13
The Praisecast Team: Chris Carpenter, Bekah Evans, Kimberly Carr, and Garrett Harper
Big Daddy Weave front man Mike Weaver joins us to share about several of the band’s new projects, what has kept them going for 21 years, and how they found joy in places that hurt the most.
The Praisecast team takes a look at the recent shocking revelation involving Christian comedian John Crist and how people of faith should respond. They also examine a list of Thanksgiving food products that will definitely make you go … hmm? And who on earth is this Gobinet guy?
- What Gobinet Really Means
- ’Destructive and Sinful’: Christian Comedian John Crist Admits to Inappropriate Sexual Relationships
Learn more about Big Daddy Weave:
- Big Daddy Weave
- Watch a Music Video for “Alive”
- To Purchase “When the Light Comes”
- To Purchase “I am Redeemed” by Mike Weaver
- Follow Big Daddy Weave on Facebook and Instagram
Strange Thanksgiving Food Products That Make You Go … Hmm?
- Thanksgiving Flavored Sodas: Worst Idea Ever?
- Turkey Dinner Layer Cake
- Bacon-Wrapped Gator Turducken
- Shrimp and Jello “Congealed” Salad
- Stuffing vs. Dressing: What’s the Difference?
- Thanksgiving Dinner for Your Dog
Got a Question? Fill the Praisecast Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries!