Season 3, Episode 2
Millennial Author/Pastor Ben Courson joins us to suggest we were created to stand out and to encourage you to live a life of abandon, one that is filled with unbridled hope.
The Praisecast hosts conduct their first segment that demands a disclaimer. Plus, they discuss some contemporary heroes of faith that fit the definition of an “Optimisfit” and Chris takes us on a journey of discovering the strangest food items ever smuggled into a movie theater. (Those are some blazing hot dogs!)
- Weeding through a Controversial Topic: Christian Cannabis … Seriously?
- Commentary: Marijuana Use Isn’t Moral, Neither Is Normalizing It
- Watch Pastor Craig Gross Explain His Rationale for Christian Cannabis
- Learn more about Ben Courson
- Get a copy of Ben Courson’s book, Optimisfits: Igniting a Fierce Rebellion against Hopelessness
- Follow Ben Courson on Instagram
- Watch Ben Courson Preach on Getting Your Wonder Back
What’s the strangest food you’ve ever snuck into a movie theater? Email your funny food story to email@example.com and we may read it on our next podcast!
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got on Praise.com to help you live a praise lifestyle. Get your daily ‘Praise’ reminder via our Daily Devotion email. Plus, download the Praise.com App to get encouragement and great worship music on the go.
We want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about our podcast in the comments below or send an email The Praisecast Team.