Season 3, Episode 7
Faith & Fitness Magazine founder and publisher Brad Bloom joins us to talk about how the Church can make stronger connections between a person’s faith and the fitness lifestyle. He also provides some valid suggestions on how a person can use personal fitness as a tool for healthy and passionate living.
The Praisecast team takes a look at a new study from an unlikely source that suggests that your mobile device may be controlling your eating habits, they share some sage advice on what not to do in a perilous situation, and Hannah makes a special announcement that could alter the future of The Praisecast. Captain Chris or Captain Crunch … they’re basically the same person, right?
- He Could Feel the Pull of the Sea: Just Call Chris, Skipper!
- Shortly Before Bekah Capsized White Water Rafting
- Crazy White Water Rafting Videos!
- Learn More about the Movie That Inspired Hannah
- Study: 88% of American Adults Look at a Screen While They Eat
- Learn More about Brad Bloom and Faith & Fitness Magazine
- Be a Part of the Redefined National Conference on Fitness!
- Hannah Goes to London to Cover The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Premiere
- What Happens When 9 Elk Cross the Road? Hannah Takes Pictures!
- Could This Be Hannah’s Greatest Moment on The Praisecast
Don’t forget about some of the great things we’ve got to help you live a praise lifestyle. Check out our Artist Blog (ft. exclusive blogs from Bethel Music’s Steffany Gretzinger, Rend Collective, Ryan Stevenson and more). And, subscribe to The Praisecast on iTunes or Google Play, so you never miss another great episode again!
Got a Question? Fill the Praisecast Listener Mailbag to the brim with your queries!