Season 1, Episode 14
The Praisecast team determines whether smartphones are ruining relationships and discuss the social importance of Chris Pratt’s MTV Movie Awards speech. Plus, a few friends of the Praisecast chronicle their experiences with online dating.
Online Dating Tip #57: Never tell someone you are going to make them your “trophy wife” upon introducing yourself.
- Go Tell It on the iPhone: Christianity Today article
- Chris Pratt’s Acceptance Speech for the MTV Our Generation Award
- Beyond the Swipe: Honoring God, Respecting Yourself, and Finding the Right Match by Kristin Fry
- Find out more about Kristin Fry at www.kristinfry.com
- The “I Kissed Dating Goodbye” Era for Christian Singles: Former Evangelical Pastor Rethinks His Approach to Courtship
- Did you know that one of our “man on the street” interviews was with a published author? Check out Arleen Spenceley’s book, Chastity Is for Lovers
The Praisecast Season 1 Highlights
- Bekah, Chris, and Hannah: Watch Ya Mouth! Ready
- Faithbook: Jesus Wants to Be Your Friend T-shirt
- Jim Caviezel and Easter Episode
- Women in History Episode
We want to hear from you! Chime in with your thoughts about this week’s episode in the comments below. And if you want to reach out to the team directly, email us.